|The RU430HX motherboard has the following features:
· Support for Pentium ® processors operating at 75, 90, 100, 120, 133, 150, 166, and 200 MHz.
· A type 7 Pentium ® OverDrive socket
· Standard LPX
· Optional 256 KB or 512 KB of Pipeline Burst SRAM soldered onto the board.
· Support for up to 128 MB of DRAM
· Either EDO or fast page SIMMs.
Chip Set and PCI/IDE Interface
· Intel 82430HX PCIset
· Integrated PCI Bus Mastering IDE controller
· Two high performance IDE interfaces
· Up to four IDE devices
· Optional support for Universal Serial Bus (USB)
· National PC87306B Super I/O controller
· Floppy interface
· Two FIFO serial ports
· One EPP/ECP capable parallel port
· Real-time clock,
· Keyboard controller
· Support for an IrDA compatible infrared interface.
· PCI and ISA expansion slots are supported by a connector on the motherboard designed to accept a riser card.
· Yamaha OPL3-SA audio CODEC
· Optional Yamaha OPL4-ML audio CODEC provides FM and Wave Table synthesis
Graphics Subsystems (Optional)
· S3 Trio 64 or S3 V+ or VirGE Graphics
· EDO video memory upgrade
· Bus mastering IDE
· Plug -N- Play
· Advanced Power Management (APM)
| Motherboard SKU: BEARU2Dxyyzz
System SKU: Please see an InBus Sales rep
Spares and Replacements
· Power Supplies
· Chassis Assemblies
Note: this motherboard is sometimes mistakenly referred to as the "Ruby". This is not the correct terminology for this motherboard.